This year École Stonewall Centennial School will celebrate I Love to Read Month with various reading activities that have been arranged by the Grade 7 and Grade 8 MY Voice Committee. Some of those activities are:
• Drop Everything and Read (D.E.A.R.) – Tuesdays and Thursdays (15 minutes after 2nd Break)
• Daily Book Trivia Questions
• February 7th – Books with Buddies
• February 14th – Wear Red and Read Day
• February 26th – Dress as a Storybook Character
• February 28th – Camp Out and Read Day
During the time period of February 18th to February 28th Guest Readers will be visiting our school. Various community members will be invited to come to our school and share/read a book with our students.